Wednesday, December 01, 2010


Halow airbady. Came back from Japan last night. I HAD LOTS OF FUN with my cousins hehehe. Everything was awesome there. From vending machines to little small shophouses can seriously pwn sg's ORCHARD ROAD. SERIOUSLY. The things there are just booms. Hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and I so nice. I bought things for each of my friends. K not all la duh I mean classmates, my clique.. Yeah. K lazy upload photos up to blogger. See from my fb page k. Ciao. Oh yes I'm down with flu and cold sore, on my lips. YA LIPS. NOW LOOK LIKE GOLDFISH
tadah! so KAWAII NEHSZXC. Oh ya one more thing. Freaking hard to communicate in Japan. Hahahahaaaaa like talking to a maid you know. everything must be repeated like "where is the station, the station u know train station" LOL worse come to worse must do action ahahhahahaa ok bye